We are excited that you would like to complete your degree through the MyWay program, and we look forward to serving you as you continue your education. Please click the "MyWay Application" link below to get started.

Application Deadlines?

There are none! Since you can begin your six-month term on the 15th of any month, we accept applications throughout the year. Your file will need to be completed, included receiving all official transcripts, on the 15th prior to your intended start date.


Apply Now

MyWay Application


  1. You'll first register for an account on our application system.
  2. Then, you'll verify your email address and log in.
  3. Then, click "New Application" and select "C. MyWay" as the application type.

After You Apply

The first thing to do once you apply is to start sending us your official transcripts from your previous schools. Many schools have specific guidelines for how they release transcripts. The easiest way to request your transcript is to contact those schools directly and request transcripts be sent to the following address:

University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
Admissions Office
Attn: MyWay Program
UMHB Box 8004
900 College Street
Belton TX 76513


After you submit your application, you'll be sent a link to your App Tracker, which will help you track what items you still need to submit, how to pay your application fee, and any additional steps needed.

You are not authorized to use this portlet; It is only available to users in certain roles within the portal.