You can connect your Gmail account to Outlook by following these simple steps. But before configuring gmail in outlook you must have to enable IMAP/POP settings in your Gmail account. After enabling IMAP/POP setting you can set up Gmail in Outlook by follow this guide
1. Go to your Outlook and Select the "File" tab> Add Account.
2. Enter your email address and click on the connect.
3. after that Outlook will show a Gmail window that asks for your password, Enter your password and click on "Sign in".
4. If you have already enabled 2 factor verification for Gmail, then you will be prompted to enter the code sent to your devices.
5. then Google account permissions window appears, click Allow.
6. Once Outlook finishes adding your Gmail account, you can add another email account or select "Done".
Also Read - https://onlinegeeks.hpage.com/how-do-i-add-my-gmail-account-to-outlook.html